POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Queueing up a long animation and a few huge still images: 4.0 Request? : Queueing up a long animation and a few huge still images: 4.0 Request? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Queueing up a long animation and a few huge still images: 4.0 Request?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 17 Feb 2005 09:00:46
Message: <4214a38e$1@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to have the Final_Frame and even iamge size information part
of the scene file?

There have been times when I wanted to set up a 1000 frame animation of 320
x 240's  *and* make some 5120x3840's of some images for zazzle.   Currently,
I'm working on a comic book-style project where the panels are all different
image sizes, and many might be slow-renders with radiosity.    I'd like to
be able to do this with a single queue render.

Is there currently a way to do this?   From what I guess of INI files, I'd
have to have a separate one for each file,  and with the thousands of files
I'm already keeping track of, it's already a mess. Is there another way?

(Remember:   "RTFM, Section x.y.z" is always appropriate and
community-building,   "The manual correctly describes how povray functions"
is anti-helpful. )