POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so : Re: Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 14 Feb 2005 19:05:08
Message: <42113cb4$1@news.povray.org>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:
>>  You are talking about a more elaborated SDL scripting language
>>  (which is
>>exactly what has been planned for pov4), not a plugin engine.
>>  In other words, you are in the right track.
>
> So, where are discussions bout that new SDL/shading language?

You really should have grasped by now, after having been on this server for
a long time, that discussions of POV-Ray development are not public.  *You*
are part of that public and consequently there are private discussions you
*cannot* see.  Yet, the inability to see something does not imply it does
not exist - this is not at all different from anything else happening
everywhere else.  I am not certain why you pretend to not being able to be
able to assume such a simple fact and ask to such a question instead.

Either way, the honest reason why such discussions are private is really
simple: It is people like you, Darren New and a few others who would just
contribute so much noise to certain public discussions for whatever reason,
it would be a total waste of time for anybody else involved.  Hence, all
POV-Ray development discussions will remain private and provide an ongoing
successful development of POV-Ray for everyone to enjoy and not for a few to
destroy.

	Thorsten