POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : One way glass / sunglasses : One way glass / sunglasses Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  One way glass / sunglasses
From: Rick Measham
Date: 13 Feb 2005 01:28:45
Message: <420ef39d$1@news.povray.org>
I've now created my sunglasses by hand (I'll post into PBI in a couple
of minutes). However I'm not happy with the lenses. I don't want a
surface that's 100% opaque, like using a silver or chrome. But right now
I'm having the problem that my specs are semi transparent and so the
surface behind them is being reflected around and is visible through the
glasses. (If that's not the phenomena I'm seeing, please correct me)

Has anyone done such a surface before? I'd love it to REALLY be one-way
so that I can see from the back, but no the front.

Cheers!
Rick Measham