POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wiki: Attachments (Images) disappearing .. : Re: Attachments (Images) disappearing .. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:28:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Attachments (Images) disappearing ..
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Feb 2005 04:07:58
Message: <420b246e@news.povray.org>
"Neil Kolban" <kol### [at] kolbancom> schreef in bericht
> Folks,
> I notice that many of our images/attachments on the wiki are getting
> "deleted".  It is possible that this is vandalism but it seems so
widespread
> that it looks like a disproportionate effort for someone to do this.  Any
> thoughts?  Do we have a wiki bug?

Hmm... apart from uploading new versions of my images/attachments to
geomorph and deleting old ones, I have not yet seen anything wrong there...
..which brings me to the question about using the User Preferences name one
can give: How do you implement that? I remember a post by Neil about it I
believe, but I cannot find it :-(    ...because that would make things
clearer to who is doing what. I am still visible under my IP address.

Thomas