POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : message streams : Re: message streams Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: message streams
From: Sascha Ledinsky
Date: 2 Feb 2005 10:46:05
Message: <4200f5bd$1@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> Mac applications are controlled by
> more advanced means than simple command-lines.

ROFL :-)

So, what's the "advanced" procedure to lauch application "B" (plain mac
pov) from application "A" on a macintosh?

Popup a window and tell the user that a pov-file has just been saved to
some directory and kindly ask him to use his "advanced" single-button
mouse to tell pov-ray to load and render it? ;-)

Now honestly - I can't test it on a Mac because I don't have one, so I
could use some help. Would creating an ini file work?

-Sascha