POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [Announce]: POVInclude V1.1.5 - Standard controls : Re: [Announce]: POVInclude V1.1.5 - Standard controls Server Time
21 May 2024 15:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Announce]: POVInclude V1.1.5 - Standard controls
From: Neil Kolban
Date: 28 Jan 2005 09:59:50
Message: <41fa5366$1@news.povray.org>
Marc,
Thanks for the kind words .... and see what kind words do ... they make me
work :-)

Now ... re: your request.  I think I see what you are asking ... how does
the following sound.

I will add a new POV-Include button in the Advanced section.  The button
will be labeled "Code".  When you press the button, it will open a dialog
into which you can explicitly enter POV-Ray code.  When you close the
dialog, the text you entered will also be saved in the .MDL file.

When you render a scene, the code you entered will be "inserted" prior to
the "#include" for the included file.

Did I capture it all?

If I am missing something, please let me know.  I won't start this effort
until I am sure I can provide exactly what you want.

Neil