POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Our wiki ... may I include Wings3D tutorials under the Wings3D page? : Re: Our wiki ... may I include Wings3D tutorials under the Wings3D page? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:24:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Our wiki ... may I include Wings3D tutorials under the Wings3D page?
From: Neil Kolban
Date: 24 Jan 2005 23:00:05
Message: <41f5c445$1@news.povray.org>
Maurice,
No problems my friend.  As I said, I would have limited it to a very
specific subtree in the structure.

What I'll do is work with the Wings3D community and see if we can't create a
separate Wiki that can be used for Wings 3D discussions by themselves.

Again, I value your input and that of everyone else.  All good.

Neil