POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Blown Text (MPG1, 114 kb) : Re: Blown Text (MPG1, 114 kb) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:44:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blown Text (MPG1, 114 kb)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 21 Jan 2005 17:46:09
Message: <41f18631$1@news.povray.org>
I'll post the code to p.b.s-f in a few seconds. Note that it requires
"Parsys", my I/O-based particle system, which you can get from here:
http://www.nolights.de/download.html#Parsys. The scene itself is rather
simple and neither optimized nor is the visual output enhanced. It's just
about the same scene as the animation. Should be easy to understand though,
quite some comments along the way. :-) BTW, it renders pretty slow due to
lots of particles + transparency.

Oh, and let me know if you ever really use it for something, wouldn't mind
seeing what you came up with. ;-)

Regards,
Tim

--