POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macros Database - Now only macros and/or library from : Re: Macros Database - Now only macros and/or library from Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macros Database - Now only macros and/or library from
From: Maurice
Date: 21 Jan 2005 17:23:49
Message: <41f180f5$1@news.povray.org>
Jaime Medina wrote:

> Again if anyone doesn't want to se his or her work here just email me.

I don't think this is how things work. You can't assume people will read
your posting here and force them to opt-out. You will have to set-up an
opt-in system. You will have to get explicit permission from each author
to include his work into you compilations (same goes for your movie
project and your image library).

--
Maurice