POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Out of place : Re: Out of place Server Time
5 May 2024 04:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Out of place
From: St
Date: 21 Jan 2005 13:49:01
Message: <41f14e9d@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
<snip>

Once I
> put a certain amount of effort into a scene, I just publish the damned
> thing usually to my regret later.:|

  Post and be damned, Jim!  :)  That's what I do anyway. I don't ever regret
it, because I know I learned a fair bit in doing so, and I know I worked
hard at it. I haven't entered the IRTC for a while, but I'm *intrigued* by
this next subject. I want the art to come out of me if I go ahead.

> Two ideas that I got from Jaime Vives Piqueres keep me sane.  He often
> says something to the effect that it's all "just having fun", and also
> words to the effect that he pays attention too what he can actually
> accomplish.

 ...Which makes me work at what I'm doing, and that's a good thing... :)

   ~Steve~