POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Doesn't this image strangely looks like another? : Re: Doesn't this image strangely looks like another? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doesn't this image strangely looks like another?
From: Severi Salminen
Date: 20 Jan 2005 09:25:54
Message: <41efbf72$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
> I suppose this is an excellent reason to clearly put a copyright on images,
> wouldn't you think so?
> Not sure if that would really help, though..... :-(

I think the usage of "Copyright" texts just fools many people to think
that it is _needed_ for an artwork to be copyrighted. That is not the
case in most countries - AFAIK. And then they think that the absence of
the text means the work is public domain or whatever,

And as Jaime pointed out, in order to work the text should be very big
and as distracting as possible.

S.S.