POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Doesn't this image strangely looks like another? : Re: Doesn't this image strangely looks like another? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doesn't this image strangely looks like another?
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 19 Jan 2005 17:06:48
Message: <41eed9f8$1@news.povray.org>
Marc Jacquier wrote:
> http://www.3dvf.com/modules/galerie/artiste/index.php?idartist=4238&p=&t=&c=
>
> Retro Cuisine image!!!!

   Well... this guy is awesome: he submitted it to several other
galleries! This kind of people always amaze me, in that they don't seem
to even think about being caught.

   Indeed, I found his home page too:

   http://www.ifrance.com/artvif/GalMarty.html

   Anyone can find their images there?

   I don't really know if it's worth the effort required to complain to
each gallery site for the image removal...  I feel my time is better
expend making more images worth to be stoled. But I will for sure write
a "nice" email to this guy...

   Thanks for the finding, Marc, I had nothing more urgent to do than to
investigate this guy activities. :)

--
Jaime