POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Doesn't this image strangely looks like another? : Re: Doesn't this image strangely looks like another? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doesn't this image strangely looks like another?
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 19 Jan 2005 15:30:23
Message: <41eec35f$1@news.povray.org>
"Slime" <fak### [at] emailaddress> wrote in message

> http://www.3dvf.com/modules/galerie/artiste/index.php?idartist=4238&p=&t=&c=
>

> I like how the thumbnail pops up a *smaller* version of the image.
>
> I can't tell who the artist who "made" these images is supposed to be. If
> it's not whoever it was that we know made that image, they must have
> stolen
> a thumbnail of it from somewhere...

I doubt that Jaime posted it, since the other images are not his (I don't
believe).  "Retro-Cuisine" does not seem to fit the actual story behind the

Awhile back, I saw my "Radio Graves" image pop up on another Web-site. The
person posting it on their page claimed to have "created" it, because they
"rendered it" (I supplied full source via the IRTC).  I assumed that the
web-page author was 12-years old and I didn't think the matter was worth
pursuing.  However, if it popped up on a 3D community page (like this), I
would probably pursue it further.

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com