POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Creating Graphs with POV-Ray : Creating Graphs with POV-Ray Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Creating Graphs with POV-Ray
From: Reuben Pearse
Date: 19 Jan 2005 05:36:43
Message: <41ee383b@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had used POV-Ray to create graphs or charts
(bar graphs and pie charts). I would like to be able to automate the
creation graph images on a webserver. I know there are lots of graphing
tools out there which provide this kind of functionality (i.e.
ploticus), but creating graphs in POV-Ray would be so much cooler!

Thanks in advance

Reuben
reu### [at] pearsecouk