POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Goodness of using pre-built models ... : Re: Goodness of using pre-built models ... Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Goodness of using pre-built models ...
From: St
Date: 17 Jan 2005 15:50:31
Message: <41ec2517@news.povray.org>
"Neil Kolban" <kol### [at] kolbancom> wrote in message

   Personally, I will *never* use anyone elses model/s - ever. I've worked
too hard at it, and lost a lot too. I love Wings, and I love the challenge
of modeling. I don't see what's wrong with using modelers if PoV-Ray can
utilise them as efficiently as it does. (Thank you PoseRay/PoV-Ray).

 Seriously, I wouldn't feel happy about 'any' scene I produced if I used
someone elses model/s.

  Fair play to the PoV guru's that do it themselves though... I appreciate
their talent.

   ~Steve~