POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Eagle Figurine (MPG1, 164kb) : Re: Eagle Figurine (MPG1, 174kb) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:42:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eagle Figurine (MPG1, 174kb)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 16 Jan 2005 19:23:16
Message: <41eb0574$1@news.povray.org>
> Have you tried Wings?

 Yeah, installed it today and want to dive into it tomorrow. One thing I
find Silo is useful for is that I can subdivide, but it'll still keep the
low-res, so I can modify whilst seeing the subdivided outcome. I need to
experiment with Wings a little more to see if I could work as well with it
as with Silo. I don't intend to rush into buying Silo.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>