POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Eagle Figurine (MPG1, 164kb) : Eagle Figurine (MPG1, 164kb) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:09:14 EDT (-0400)
  Eagle Figurine (MPG1, 164kb)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 16 Jan 2005 09:30:31
Message: <41ea7a87@news.povray.org>
So, I've downloaded Silo Trial and am experimenting with it to see how fast
I can learn to use it. This was achieved today, in roughly 3 hours modelling
time (which would have been a lot shorter if I hadn't tested exported now
and again to see various results, also, I started with Silo Learning, which
only exports 100 faces, and few stupid paths had been taken which I couldn't
reverse with Undo due to the late realization of stupidity :-).

Anyways, I'm kinda excited what's possible with this in such a short time,
though I have to experiment some more with the exporting to get a more
efficient workflow. But I'm leaning towards buying this app and opening new
possibilities for my images. :-)

Regards,
Tim

--