POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : request for objects : request for objects Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  request for objects
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Jan 2005 21:21:03
Message: <41e4898f$1@news.povray.org>
Well, I got squat for results to my request for some objects which I had
posted to some of the other groups here.
Let me try this one.
Suggestions or comments welcome - is it bad form to ask for other's objects?
Here's what I had asked for:

Would anyone have source for objects like
- set of keys
- cell phone
- glasses and/or glasses case
- wallet
- loose change
- other knick-knacks which come out of your pocket and onto the dresser
before bedtime, e.g. a pocket-knife, etc.

Images do not have to be highly detailed but ideally should be designed to,
and look reasonable at full scale, i.e. a pocket knife would be appx 3 or 4
units and 3 or 4 inches long.  My rendering will have these as part of a
scene 3  to 4 feet (1 metre) wide so this level of detail will be more than
sufficient.

Thanks in advance for all contributors.

Stephen

signup42atshawdotca