POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : trouble with media.cpp again - someone explain to me : Re: trouble with media.cpp again - someone explain to me Server Time
26 Jun 2024 16:53:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: trouble with media.cpp again - someone explain to me
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 11 Jan 2005 15:16:07
Message: <41e43407$1@news.povray.org>
In article <200### [at] dh286pemcamacuk> , Daniel Hulme
<pho### [at] isticorg>  wrote:

> or would it be helpful to report them by email to someone in particular,
> or would everyone prefer if I just didn't bother

Don't bother.  I could make an almost endless list of source code comment
oddities.  There are just so many that accumulated over the decades.  If a
piece of code gets written, the comments are fixed.  Otherwise they will
remain as it would be a pain to fix them all, and nobody will do something
like that for a hobby ;-)

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde