POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : realistic sunlight : realistic sunlight Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  realistic sunlight
From: Gert  Van den Eynde
Date: 10 Jan 2005 05:40:15
Message: <41e25b8f@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Sorry for asking a question that maybe has come up already. I'm trying to
model the first drafts of our house and I was wondering how I could best
model the light coming from our sun (at different times during the day and
year)? Do I put a light-emitting sphere far away? What color? What
radiosity settings would I best use? I would like to see (in a relative
way) how light/dark some corridors and rooms are compared to other rooms or
outside.

All tips are more than welcome!

gert