POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Missing something basic: Including sky_spheres : Re: Missing something basic: Including sky_spheres Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Missing something basic: Including sky_spheres
From: Neil Kolban
Date: 8 Jan 2005 18:51:33
Message: <41e07205$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks so much.  Naturally, that works ... but I'm afraid I am still not
sure what is going on.

I had assumed that

#declare X = Y

and then entering

in my scene was the same as entering

I guess I am missing something more intrinsic.  Do you happen to have a
reference to a POV-Ray documentation section that describes this area?

Neil