POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : change root dir of include? : Re: change root dir of include? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: change root dir of include?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Jan 2005 14:19:21
Message: <41e03239@news.povray.org>
I'm guessing you are not overlooking the obvious solution, Library_Path, as
used in the povray.ini file and instead want a way to do this from within a
scene file.

Only thing besides, I can think of, might be a Pre_Scene_Command to change
the working directory (of Windows). Unfortunately, while trying a test of
this before replying to you I couldn't use that idea, POV-Ray crashes. There
had been problems with that feature during beta testing which I thought had
been corrected but using it like in the documentation I'm not able to use
it. Tried with/without quotes.

Bob H.