POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Surcoat-Macros released! : Re: Surcoat-Macros released! Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surcoat-Macros released!
From: GrimDude
Date: 6 Jan 2005 21:19:53
Message: <41ddf1c9@news.povray.org>
Tim, forgive my butting in, but I have to know something. Right away when I
saw your snow macro I was struck with an image of water vapor building up on
the wing of my plane as I waited to be refueled. Planes are curvy, so it
beads up until enough amasses in one area and then a drip forms. I stare at
these things all the time, because not only do I study hydrology in
reforming land areas (civil work) but I also play with Pov-Ray. So, I was
putting your approach with snow together with water and thinking... just
d*mn! Heh.

Have you tried that out yet?

- Grim