POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Surcoat-Macros released! : Surcoat-Macros released! Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  Surcoat-Macros released!
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 6 Jan 2005 18:18:30
Message: <41ddc746@news.povray.org>
I've just uploaded the Surcoat-Macros which will take care of coating an
object with samples for further processing, e.g. to create snow, dust, moss,
hair, etc. A dozen days or so ago I have posted several images showcasing
the snow created with these macros (which where then called
Dropsnow-Macros). As the macros have gone to a more broad application (where
snow is just an aspect of it), I've dubbed them Surcoat-Macros.

Some might say this is a double post, cause I also submitted a post to
news-submission, but in fact this thread should be used in case something is
unclear or needs a much more detailed explanation than I give in the
example-files and the Help-File. Also note that the actual snow-macros will
be following in a few days, once I've cleaned and documented the source
properly...

Anyways, I just thought that several had shown interest in these macros, so
I fixed them ASAP. :-)

BTW, the direct link would be
http://www.nolights.de/download.html#surcoat...

Regards,