POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [Announce]: POVInclude V1.1.5 - Standard controls : Re: [Announce]: POVInclude V1.1.5 - Standard controls Server Time
30 Apr 2024 19:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Announce]: POVInclude V1.1.5 - Standard controls
From: Neil Kolban
Date: 4 Jan 2005 15:48:50
Message: <41db0132$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen,
The rectangular box is already easy.  Simply change the coordinates of the
bounding box.  Cylinder and sphere are coming.

The material assigner is easy ... but in Moray, if I say that a material
*can* be assigned to the object, Moray insists that one MUST be added.  I
haven't found a solution to this yet.

MANY thanks for the comments.

Neil