POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blob syntax changed? : Re: Blob syntax changed? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob syntax changed?
From: Slime
Date: 4 Jan 2005 00:17:29
Message: <41da26e9@news.povray.org>
> I used to be able to specify the color and transparency, among other
> details, for each element of a blob. Sence I have installed Version 3.6.1
> get a syntax error for the following:

You should state what the syntax error *is*, and where exactly it appeared.

I think the problem is that you're specifying a finish for the whole blob,
and you have to choose between either texturing each component or the whole
blob, but not both. So try moving the finish into each of the individual
component texture blocks.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]