POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A problem with HF macros in shapes.inc : Re: A problem with HF macros in shapes.inc Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A problem with HF macros in shapes.inc
From: Rune
Date: 2 Jan 2005 11:44:28
Message: <41d824ec$1@news.povray.org>
Jellby wrote:
> I think these changes are enough (and harmless).

I'm a co-creator of the macros, and I agree your fixes are sensible and
correct.

I'm no longer in a position to make sure that they'll be included in the
next version of POV-Ray, so I hope someone else takes note here. I don't
know if a post to povray.bugreports is appropriate when it's not a bug in
the POV-Ray engine itself... Anyone?

I do not speak on behalf of the POV-Team or TAG-Team (since I'm a member of
neither).

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com