POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : --- : Re: Photorealism revived Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photorealism revived
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 1 Jan 2005 05:29:46
Message: <41d67b9a$1@news.povray.org>
In article <web.41d656e4221a9eda765651f90@news.povray.org> , "Paris"
<par### [at] lycoscom> wrote:

> I've decided to start a new thread instead of adding to the very large
> thread that exploded from my last post.   The messages ended up deviating
> from the original points anyway.

Just the perfect reason to start a new thread two weeks later while not
having replied to a *single* post in the thread you originally created.

> Some of the things people had posted in their replies were just patently
> false.  I will try to address some of these things first, and I will not
> mention names, since this is a discussion forum.

So you just repeat your nonsense again, ignoring everything you were told
and try to start the same discussion over again. Great!

I no longer give you the benefit of the doubt.  Trolls are not welcome in
these newsgroups.  Please consider this as a last warning.

    Thorsten Froehlich, POV-Team

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.