POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : resolution question : Re: resolution question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:28:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: resolution question
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Dec 2004 13:10:08
Message: <41d05000@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the updates.

I'm also looking for more "resolution" in my woodgrain renderings, but I'm
beginning to think that's another issue altogether.

Without destroying this thread completely, are there some brief suggestions
to render woodgrains "clearly" or "in detail", or maybe I'm expecting too
much to see the texture in a full-size view of an object the size of a desk.

Attached is a tiny version of my latest - for reference only - previously
some other images had been posted to P.B.I

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Chest36x24x18-F.png' (10 KB)

Preview of image 'Chest36x24x18-F.png'