POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Early beta: A POV include file plugin - comments wanted : Re: Early beta: A POV include file plugin - comments wanted Server Time
6 May 2024 23:36:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Early beta: A POV include file plugin - comments wanted
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 24 Dec 2004 08:11:07
Message: <41cc156b$1@news.povray.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil Kolban" <kol### [at] kolbancom>
Newsgroups: moray.win
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 12:36 AM
Subject: Early beta: A POV include file plugin - comments wanted

> Folks,
> I have just about completed a new plugin for Moray.

Excellent idea! I've been wishing for something like this. I have tried
those plugins that do not show a representation in Moray, and have given up
and just made the scene directly in Povray. To me, the only advantage Moray
has is the ability to see where things are before rendering. I'd be
interested in testing your plugin when it's ready.
Steve Shelby