POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : multiple calls to inc : Re: multiple calls to inc Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: multiple calls to inc
From: Alain
Date: 21 Dec 2004 21:48:57
Message: <41c8e099$1@news.povray.org>
Barehunter nous apporta ses lumieres ainsi en ce 2004-12-21 21:35... :

>Hello. I am doing a scene that calls on various INC files for various
>object. Each inc file starts with #include "colors.inc". Wil all these
>calls from sepparate files slow the render down?

colors.inc, as well as just about every "standard" inc files have a test
to ensure they are only effectively included once in any scane. It test
for the non-existance of a variable, if it don't exists, it create it
and proceed with the bulk of the file.

Alain