POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Finishes on blobs : Re: Finishes on blobs Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finishes on blobs
From: Amazon Warrior
Date: 21 Dec 2004 18:25:38
Message: <41c8b0f2$1@news.povray.org>
Gotcha.  Thanks for the rapid responses! :)  (BTW I did know about the
mirror thing, it just happened to be my last effort...  I figured that
something was definately out if I didn't notice any change with that
particular finish applied!)

At least I know now.  Sorry for troubling people with such a silly
question...

news:lPq### [at] econymdemoncouk...