POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : need some help/suggestion : Re: need some help/suggestion Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: need some help/suggestion
From: Tom Melly
Date: 17 Dec 2004 11:33:33
Message: <41c30a5d@news.povray.org>
<use### [at] domaininvalid> wrote in message news:41c300a4$1@news.povray.org...

> I wonder if this is the camera setting (in povray) problem? or the image
> resolution problem? (but I've rendered the image with the same dimension
> as the image grab by the camera.)
>
> Does anyone has some clue on it?

Very hard to say w/o more info. - however I would hazard a guess that you
may have distorted your image by only changing the output dimensions of the
image, and that you need to make suitable modifications to the field-of-view
of the image as well.

Can you post your camera settings, as well as your output settings?