POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRay says Macro is not defined : Re: POVRay says Macro is not defined Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay says Macro is not defined
From: Slime
Date: 12 Dec 2004 15:08:33
Message: <41bca541$1@news.povray.org>
> Thats strange. I can also use the macro within a test scene (forget to
> mention it) But if I call it from the main file (the macro is in a
> include file which is included by a top level include file) it isn't
found.

Have you checked for the obvious problems, like mispellings of the macro
name, or failing to #include files such that the macro really is defined
before it's called?

Put #debug "\n\nMacro defined\n\n" right after the macro definition and see
if the text is displayed before the error occurs.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]