POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : using coordinate vectors in #if statements : Re: using coordinate vectors in #if statements Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: using coordinate vectors in #if statements
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 11 Dec 2004 11:34:28
Message: <41bb2194$1@news.povray.org>
>   Perhaps you should read the documentation for time to time?

As necessary as this note often is (as really almost everything can be read
in the docs), sometimes it's just difficult to *find* what you're looking
for. You can't just enter "y-component" into the Help and get the answer.
That aside, I thought povray.newusers is the best place for new users to ask
such questions when they don't know their way about POV-Ray yet.

I'm sorry if I interpreted the sentence worse than it was meant, but you've
always got to be careful how you phrase things when others can only see the
written form...

Regards,
Tim

--