POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Colefax Galaxy Include and 3.5/3.6 : Re: Colefax Galaxy Include and 3.5/3.6 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Colefax Galaxy Include and 3.5/3.6
From: Harold
Date: 10 Dec 2004 17:27:58
Message: <41ba22ee$1@news.povray.org>
Well, to answer my own question. Yes, Chis Colefax has
a web site with his include files on them, which was updated
just 9 days ago.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/

I sent him an e-mail with the corrected files (not that he couldn't
have just as easily edited them himself, but why not).

Harolddd