POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ingenious snow placement? : Re: Ingenious snow placement? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:12:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ingenious snow placement?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 7 Dec 2004 16:01:20
Message: <41b61a20@news.povray.org>
> http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/sources12.htm

Judging from the description, this is just the "Create dozens of positions
and drop them" Approach, which I'm actually wanting to avoid. Additionally,
the website says specifically that it only covers the first layer of
objects, e.g. it's like a spray-paint from a certain direction. That's not
very suitable for my scene.

But thanks anyway (even though I knew of Gilles' Snow-Macro)

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"