POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : No output image file? : Re: No output image file? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No output image file?
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 7 Dec 2004 05:28:00
Message: <41b585b0$1@news.povray.org>
Uplah wrote:
> While I'm here, can anyone recommend a good text editor that can handle huge
> files like this?

For Windows?  Check out NoteTab (www.notetab.com).
There are three versions:
Lite   Free
Std    $9.95
Pro    $19.95 (US)

In looking quickly at the docs right now, I can't find it, but I'm sure
I've seen it documented that it can handle up to 2GB files.  (Never had
the occasion to find out)  ;-)  And virtually unlimited number of open
files.

I use the Pro version, and find it to be a really excellent editor.

         -=- Larry -=-