POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Pre/Post scene commands in OSX : Re: Pre/Post scene commands in OSX Server Time
19 May 2024 05:52:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pre/Post scene commands in OSX
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 4 Dec 2004 16:47:23
Message: <41b2306b$1@news.povray.org>
In article <web.41b2288184e29a8d70217cea0@news.povray.org> , "chris morgan"
<iso### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> I am trying to use the Pre/Post Scene Commands in an INI file but I can't
> get them to work.  Do they work in OS X or am I doing something wrong?  Any

You cannot access the Unix command-line from a regular Mac application. If
you want to control POV-Ray via the command-line, I would recommend to
compile a Unix command-line version and not use the GUI version.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.