POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Some more dominos : Re: Some more dominos Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:36:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some more dominos
From: Dave Vogt
Date: 29 Nov 2004 08:42:46
Message: <41ab2755@news.povray.org>

=====

> I don't know which parameter to change... Do you know?

This seems to be a really ancient piece of software, does it?
I usually use mencoder, which is part of mplayer[1]. It's a commandline

utility, but rather easy to use (compared to this one ;). You can use
it's multifile input filter and use mpeg2 for output. The vbitrate
parameter gives the desired bitrate (800kbit/s being the default)
Something like this might help (not tested, I have to look it up
everytime I use it):

mencoder "mf://*.png" -ovc lavc \

Greets

Dave