POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macros database - Thousands of postings : Re: Macros database - Thousands of postings Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macros database - Thousands of postings
From: andrel
Date: 21 Jan 2005 15:47:49
Message: <41F169ED.5040103@hotmail.com>
Jaime Medina wrote:

> andrel if off
?? not sure what that means.
> (write me a note to my email if I missed any of your work)
Let me put it this way: via your search option I can not find any
mails that are physically on your server. That does not imply
that they aren't there. Most importantly, you might not have missed
any of my e-mails, you seem to have missed the point totally.
(see also the post by ABX)

Just out of curiosity: what age are you?

BTW in order to not be misunderstood, this is stll a friendly
attemp to steer you into socially more acceptable behaviour.

	Andrel