POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Doesn't this image strangely looks like another? : Re: Doesn't this image strangely looks like another? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doesn't this image strangely looks like another?
From: andrel
Date: 20 Jan 2005 18:01:07
Message: <41F037AA.8020807@hotmail.com>
I tend to render my signature as a part of the scene, e.g as
a carving in a wooden table, if I can.
see e.g. http://members.ams.chello.nl/a.c.linnenbank/ballon.tif
Of course one can use photoshop to remove it, but that would take
some time. (there is a story with this image, one day I hope to
find the time to tell it in p.b.i or find time to build my website)