POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : "More Stupid Bee Jokes" - link to MP4, 3.6 MB : "More Stupid Bee Jokes" - link to MP4, 3.6 MB Server Time
8 Jul 2024 09:15:23 EDT (-0400)
  "More Stupid Bee Jokes" - link to MP4, 3.6 MB
From: Dan Byers
Date: 2 Jan 2005 11:37:30
Message: <41D82333.57BF8574@huntel.net>
The latest in my "bee joke" series.  Go to:

http://wayneartgallery.com/images/more_stupid_jokes.mp4

It should open up in MediaPlayer; a better bet is Quicktime (oh, stop
yer complaining and just download it - it ain't gonna kill ya!).  I
suppose you can use RealPlayer, too, if you're into that sort of thing.

This film was a month's worth of work that was stretched out to two
months, mainly because I ended up rebuilding the interface & bee models
twice (at least!!).  I also tried to do a little motion blur (when the
one bee is freaking out and zooming back & forth), although it's
probably hard to tell with the nasty mp4 artifacts floating around.

Comments welcome :)

Dan
Goofy Graffix - http://www.huntel.net/goofygraffix