POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : SimCloth.lua sample picture : Re: Medieval house with flag Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:13:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Medieval house with flag
From: StephenS
Date: 16 Nov 2004 20:14:11
Message: <419aa5e3$1@news.povray.org>
> Nice job. The flag is very good. Only some problems with texturing : the
> little stone staircaise is too light grey and the soil is too green.

The texturing is the original as downloaded. As with most scenes/models you
can get over the net, I would need to adjust the lighting and textures to
fit my scene. The main purpose of the picture was to see if it was easy to
add a flag to an existing scene. Most of my work involves single items and
not scenes, so I needed some help from Thomas :-)

Stephen