POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modelling/rendering humans : Re: Modelling/rendering humans Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modelling/rendering humans
From: GreyBeard
Date: 15 Nov 2004 20:55:43
Message: <41995e1f$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen McAvoy" <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:53:40 -0500, "Slime" <fak### [at] emailaddress>
> wrote:
>
> Here is a site where you can download a Poser model or two, as long as
> you don't mind Asian girls.
>
> http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/Service/indexE.html

TenTen requires P5 Judy or Victoria 2(I think, could work with 3)  Cancan
and Ranran can work with the Preteen Victoria, or the P4 Posette.  An-An for
Judy, and I think there's a version for VIctoria, beautiful model.  All
requre another figure to work with.  Might try Studio Maya, Mayadol and
variations, standalone figures.  Yamato's figures, where your link points,
are far the more beautiful, but not the only ones.