POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Widescreen Camera Trick? : Re: Widescreen Camera Trick? Server Time
8 Sep 2024 19:02:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Widescreen Camera Trick?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 11 Nov 2004 10:44:12
Message: <419388cc@news.povray.org>
> What I *think* you want is the two-point perspective control I was asking
> about earlier.

Thanks, I'll look up on it and try to find out if its what I need. But,
knowing myself, I'll probably resort to using neither the macro linked to in
a different reply, nor the two-point perspective control, but instead use
some weirdo combination of angles, aspect-ratios and camera type to get
something that I find visually pleasing... :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"