POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Widescreen Camera Trick? : Re: Widescreen Camera Trick? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Widescreen Camera Trick?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 11 Nov 2004 05:20:05
Message: <41933cd5$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, that might also be a possibility. Would still result in one huge
picture if I want to render it at something like 100dpi for a larger print,
hence I wanted to use a specialized camera. It would also take care that the
resulting image would always be easily reproducable exactly without the need
to measure pixels...

Thanks though, I'll keep that in mind when the camera doesn't do as I would
like it to. :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>