POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Widescreen Camera Trick? : Re: Widescreen Camera Trick? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Widescreen Camera Trick?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 11 Nov 2004 05:06:13
Message: <41933995$1@news.povray.org>
> If you would fail to find camera type you want, try:
> http://megapov.inetart.net/manual-1.1/camera.html#user_defined_camera

Thanks for the note, but I'm actually a pure purist when it comes to making
my images, I like to rely on the official version. Mainly because every so
often, features of MegaPOV don't make it into the next release, or are very
different. And I'd rather have one or two older versions of the official
POV-Ray for all my images, than several official and unofficial compiles...

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"