POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : subdivision of mesh causes distortion of UV map : Re: subdivision of mesh causes distortion of UV map Server Time
27 Apr 2024 13:01:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: subdivision of mesh causes distortion of UV map
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 7 Nov 2004 09:50:38
Message: <418e363e$1@news.povray.org>
"Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] shelbyvisioncom> wrote in message
> BTW, I've been using build 9369, the one you made available on Sept. 30.
> The improvements are spectacular! Being able to divide several edges at
> once makes it possible to do things that would have been far too tedious
> to attempt before. Also, the fact that it highlights irregular faces that
> prevent subdivision. Having several hundred faces and not having a clue
> which ones were causing the problem was extremely frustrating. Thanks for
> fixing that.
> Steve Shelby

Something else I forgot to mention. I also appreciate the new feature which
allows you to keep the same points, faces, or edges selected when switching
back and forth between "modify" and "edit". That's very helpful.
Another thing that would be nice to have: a shortcut key for collapsing
points.
Steve