POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : "Accurate" "Normal" Field of View (FoV)? : Re: "Accurate" "Normal" Field of View (FoV)? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Accurate" "Normal" Field of View (FoV)?
From: regdo
Date: 3 Nov 2004 15:38:35
Message: <418941cb$1@news.povray.org>
Hi.
A more simple way to determine what would be your "natural focal length"
could be to have an eye looking at something through a reflex camera equiped
with a zoom, and the other directly. Zoom in and out so that you cannot see
any difference between the images of each eye.
I did it when I bought mine and arrived at about 50mm.
Don't know if it's representative, though.

web.4188a6e3e293e888aab3f0cb0@news.povray.org...